Apply for a 420 Medical Card Online
Here are the steps you need to follow to get a 420 Medical Card:
Your 420 Online Medical Card/Evaluation Includes
Medical Cannabis Recommendation + $20 Medical Card (optional)
You will receive a medical cannabis recommendation valid for one year from the date of issuance. As the date of expiration nears, you can get it renewed online from us. The recommendation is signed by a certified medical health professional. Applicants will receive an electronic copy of the recommendation via email and the hard copy of the cannabis card will reach your doorstep through state postal services within 2-3 business days. Also, your medical information will never be displayed on a public database because we have a HIPAA-Compliant telemedicine platform. We only charge patients who qualify for medical cannabis recommendations, else your consultation will be free. Patients who qualify and receive recommendations can access cannabis the same day from state and locally licensed dispensaries.
What Do We Offer?
- 1. Register Online for an MMJ Recommendation
- 2. Receive Your MMJ Recommendation Letter Online (if qualified)
- 3. Ask for an add-on $20 plastic ID card from the same doctor who wrote you a recommendation.
- 1 Register online on a HIPAA compliant platform
- 2 Connect with a doctor through a video call
- 3 Complete your 420 evaluations and receive your recommendation